April 04, 2010

2010 Hugo award nominees have been announced!



The 2010 Hugo nominees were announced at the Eastercon Convention and released on Twitter


Best Novel

Boneshaker by Cherie Priest


The City and The City by China Mieville





 Palimpsest by Catherynne M. Valente



Wake by Robert J. Sawyer 
 


The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi


 The rest of the nominees for best novella, novelette, short story, etc. can be found here.   Certainly an interesting assortment of books that I haven't read yet and look forward to checking them out. Congratulations to all the nominees.

What do you all think?

1 comments:

Hannah Monday, April 05, 2010  

I did not like Boneshaker, at all. It was a great premise but it didn't hold my attention and I stopped about halfway through. I really wanted to like it.

I do love China though and am glad to see him on the list.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP