March 09, 2010

Book coveting: new and newish Reads on the Horizon


Even though I'm on a book buying ban right now until I whittle my TBR pile down a bit, I haven't stop adding to my wish list.   Some  newish and oldish science fiction or fantasy books and authors I haven't read yet and discovered on the horizon that look interesting or intriguing. 



 Red Inferno: 1945 by Robert Conroy
Alternate history released February 23, 2010



Book Two in the Jacob's Ladder Trilogy

 Which lead me to Dust which I haven't read yet!  How did I miss this one?


 Red Wolf Conspiracy by Robert V.S. Redick
Epic Fantasy 


Another one of Seth Grahame-Smith's Dark Fantasy's



 What books have you been coveting lately?
 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP